Here at TCBL our primary concern is your right to privacy and data security and our policies reflect just that. This notice explains how we deal with any personal information we collect about you when you use this website or the online services of our partners residing on the TCBL Open Platform.
- When does TCBL collect information about you?
- What information does TCBL collect about you?
- Why does TCBL need that information about you?
- Can I refuse to provide this information to TCBL?
- How will TCBL use this information about me?
- Where is the information about me stored and can I access or delete it?
- How to contact TCBL
When does TCBL collect information about you?
We collect information about you when you sign up to stay current with TCBL. By doing so, you are also enabled to access the online business services of the TCBL Open Platform and to receive our periodic newsletter.
the TCBL rolling call procedure. Information on your use of this website and of any other partner’s is collected by means of cookies, every time you access any of the Open Platform services.
What information does TCBL collect about you?
The following personal information is collected when you sign up online or register to attend any of our community events:
- Name & Surname
- Email (mandatory)
- Picture (optional)
- Organisation (optional)
We also collect information about you using cookies (text files which are sent by us to your computer or mobile device) which we can access when you visit our site in future.
However, no other information about you as a person, beyond what we have already mentioned, is collected in this manner.
Why does TCBL need that information about you?
We need that information for the purpose of knowing your country of origin, personalizing your repeat visits to the TCBL Open Platform (including our partners’ websites), collecting access statistics with the support of third party services (such as Google Analytics), and monitoring your use of the Open Platform for security reasons.
Can I refuse to provide this information to TCBL?
Of course you can! However, in that case you will only be enabled to view the services on the TCBL Open Platform and our partners’ websites as an anonymous visitor. And even in that case, we will still collect some information about you (mostly the number and dates of your logs to the system and your behavior while visiting our pages) by sending cookies to your computer or mobile device.
How will TCBL use this information about me?
We at TCBL will never share your personal information for any purpose with any entity outside the TCBL community. Of course, if you accept to be part of it, your actions and initiatives will make you visible and known to your fellows, and we expect this would be a good thing for you! However, rest assured that no other use of the above information about you will be made, except in relation to:
- personalizing your experience of the TCBL Open Platform;
- letting you access the services you have requested;
- sharing information on new services and opportunities;
- emailing you with our periodic newsletter.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, please click here.
Where is the information about me stored and can I access or delete it?
All information residing on the TCBL Open Platform is stored on our servers located in Belgium. For security reasons, access is not allowed to external entities, but you have the right to:
- request a copy of all information that we hold about you, in addition to the personal profile (e.g. blog posts, received emails etc.). Please note we may make a small charge for this service;
- ask us to correct any information that you think is inaccurate or no longer up to date;
- ask us to remove permanently from our servers all information regarding you as a person (right to be forgotten).
All of the above, by just sending an email to this address.
How to contact TCBL